Our drug-testing programs save employers money and assist in creating a safe and productive work environment. There are real and hidden costs associated with drug and alcohol abuse. Substance abusers are four times more likely to have accidents at work and are responsible for nearly half of workplace fatalities. Other costs, like those associated with pilferage, personnel turnover, and damage to a business' public image, are harder to measure but no less debilitating.
Health Care Center of Miami manages drug testing programs which are fully compliant with changing federal regulations and that supervise every phase of testing. Our Breath Alcohol Testing is performed by certified breath alcohol technicians and our Drug screens are collected by trained and certified drug screen collectors.
Health Care Center of Miami also offers consultation, policy development and supervisor training.
Our drug and alcohol testing services include:
- MRO Services (Certified Medical Review Officer)
- 24-Hour Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Random Selections
- Reasonable Suspicion/ For Cause
- Blood Alcohol
- Hair Collection
- FAA, FTA, DOT and Non-DOT Compliance, Training, Testing and Documentation
- Pre-Employment / Post-Offer Drug Testing
- Post Injury / Post Accident
- Follow up
- Breath Alcohol Testing (EBT)
- Steriod Testing
- Instant Urine Testing